Who are we?
Digifloat is a team of creative professionals who come together to help businesses improve their online presence. We provide graphic design and content writing services to leading companies.
Founded in 2019, we have been consistently growing and taking on new clients. We thrive every day to become the number 1 service providers by delivering powerful and consistent results.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Client Manager who can ensure excellent customer service and client satisfaction. We want someone who can manage client relationships, develop account plans, and deliver proposals.
The basic requirements for this position are listed below.
- Any bachelor’s degree preferably B.Sc./BA in Business Administration or Marketing
- 1+ years of experience
- Background in customer service and industry knowledge
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
What you’ll do?
While working on this position you’ll be responsible for the following day-to-day activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Digifloat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to everyone. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.