Who are we?
Digifloat is a team of creative professionals who come together to help businesses improve their online presence. We provide graphic design and content writing services to leading companies.
Founded in 2019, we have been consistently growing and taking on new clients. We thrive every day to become the number 1 service providers by delivering powerful and consistent results.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a WordPress developer who can design and implement functional websites for our clients. We want someone who can look after both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins.
The basic requirements for this position are listed below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress
- Good understanding of website aesthetics and architecture
- Ability to manage project
- Good communication skills
What you’ll do?
While working on this position you’ll be responsible for the following day-to-day activities.
- Collaborate with the design and development team to discuss projects
- Creating the website architecture
- Designing and building the website front-end
- Designing and managing the website back-end including server integration and database
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
Digifloat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to everyone. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.