Who are we?
DigiFloat is a team of creative professionals who come together to help businesses improve their online presence. We provide graphic designs and content writing services to leading companies.
Founded in 2019, we have been consistently growing and taking on new clients. We thrive every day to become the #1 service provider by delivering powerful and consistent results.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who would be working closely with the Marketing & Product team. The individual should have 1-3 years of experience with active involvement in idea generation and creative execution.
He/She should preferably be an art graduate or have a good portfolio to show. The role calls for strong ideation and visualization skills with a flair for design and art direction. He/She would be an important member of the creative team that includes designers and copywriters.
If you’re also familiar with working remotely, we’d like to invite you to our Google Hangout meetings.
The basic requirements for this position are listed below.
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Bonus points if you have experience designing Web & App UI/UX
- Familiarity with common design tools and icons
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects) and/or Figma.
- Have an awesome portfolio to showcase for Web & Mobile
- Master understanding of color, space, and typography.
- Solid understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques.
- Extreme Product-focused – you’re not just excited to design but want to be part of product decisions and evaluate how they impact the end customers.
What you’ll do?
While working on this position you’ll be responsible for the following day-to-day activities.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop outstanding digital graphic assets based upon written/verbal briefs from the marketing/product team, transforming ideas into effective visual communications.
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation and improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews.
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high-impact digital assets, including, but not limited to social media graphic s, UI/UX, videos, infographics, presentations, electronic publications (interactive PDFs), vector-based illustrations, and web-based content.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication about the company and its products on social media channels.
- Design graphic advertisements and support marketing team to run marketing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, & other social media channel
- Test graphics across various media
DigiFloat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to everyone. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.